Human Resource Manager (Head Office) APPLY NOW
Bathu Shoes (Pty) Ltd is looking for an ambitious individual to join the team.
Reporting to the CEO, this position would ideally suit a mature HR Generalist that has extensive experience and is currently working in a mid-sized FMCG/ retail company.
Formulate and oversee the implementation of a human resource strategy. Proven experience in respect of implementing HR strategies for the business. The applicant must be computer literate, have a desire to work within a team and display attention to detail. The ability to communicate professionally in English both verbally and in writing.
Key Performance Areas:
- Human capital strategy
- Employee relations and occupational health and safety.
- Organisational development and performance management.
- Recruitment and selection
- Manage employee relation
- People & risk management
- Manage large staff compliment.
- Develop and maintain all HR policies and procedures across the organisation.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resources management.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Knowledge of training, development and leadership skills.
More details to be discussed in initial screening interview.
- 6+ years’ experience within Human Resources of which 3 years at a generalist
- management level.
- Post- graduate qualification in a filed relevant to Human Resources Management, Higher
- qualification on Industrial Relations, Organisational Development or Industrial Psychology.
- Knowledge of South African laws and HR compliance, employment equity and skills
- development laws.
- Strong IR understanding. .
- Retail sector experience is advantageous.
Should you meet the about requirements and wish to apply using this application form.
Closing Date: 07 August 2020 at 12:00 noon.2020-08-07|||Centurion|||Human Resources||||||BiplWrBPWdcExZ_9|||FULL_TIME|||ZAR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false